Tuesday 5 February 2008

Canine Culinary Creations

The lovely vet called me and told me that as long as Newf was excitable and lively not to bring her in. The best thing I could do was not feed her (I didn't mention I had already...) and when I did feed her later to cook her some chicken and rice, or perhaps a little white fish.

Brilliant for the near vegan with morning sickness who's meat cooking abilities, while not totally ignorant, are far from culinary brilliance and who's stomach is about as stable as a fat man on a tightrope.

My SP has just given me chicken cooking instructions for idiots. Let's hope I don't give Newf food poisoning. I don't think that'll help with her constitution.

2 comments:

MrsG said...

Take a chicken breast, wrap it in foil, chuck it in an over at 200 for a bit - when it's not pink in the middle it's done - Newf won't get poisoned and you don't even have to touch it! :-)

thewebstress said...

Brill, thanks honey! Going to go to Tesco to buy some this evening...if only she knew what she was putting me through!!